Looking For A Job In Childcare?
The Rand Farm Park Day Nursery & Pre-School are recruiting!
Assistant Room Leader
Purpose of post:
To develop and maintain the day to day organising and functionality of the room provisions, working alongside a team of nursery Practitioners.
To provide a happy safe, secure and stimulating environment in which the physical, emotional, intellectual, social and psychological development of the children is taken in to full account.
To encourage the children to maintain and develop their own individuality and independence.
- To help take day to day responsibility for the efficient running of the room facility alongside the Room Leader
- To help maintain staff records and assist with appraisals and supervisions.
- To provide an attractive stimulating range of equipment, activities and displays relevant to the age and needs of the children in the setting, which encourage independence, self motivation and eagerness to learn.
- To establish, in conjunction with the childcare SENCO, individual programmes for any children with special needs.
- To treat information of matters relating to the work within the setting as confidential.
- To ensure any injury or accident or suspicion of non accidental injury are recorded correctly or reported.
- To ensure a high standard of hygiene in relation to staff, children, equipment and surroundings.
- To ensure Kids play policies and procedures are followed at all times.
- To ensure that the Ofsted standards including EYFS is followed at all times.
- To support the Room Leader & Nursery Manager in striving to deliver an outstanding setting.
- Assist in the recruitment process for your allocated age group. Helping students and trainees to settle in and make a contribution to the assessment of the students and trainees performance and to ensure high standards are continually being met.
- To open and close the nursery alongside Room Leader, Deputy and Nursery Manager
- Any other duties that maybe required
What do we need from you?
- A recognised childcare qualification level 3 or above
- A minimum of 2 years experience working with children
- Ideally some previous room or team leading experience
- A real passion for working with children
- A strong command of the English language
- Flexibility and punctuality
Please email our Recruitment Officer, Lucy Horwood. (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your CV to register your interest in this job role.
Plenty Of Benefits
Joining Rand Farm Park Day Nursery and Pre-School is not only rewarding but comes with attractive employee benefits.
- A highly competitive salary
- Access to 18 training courses, ongoing development and career progression
- Free hot lunches every day
- Free Uniform
- Employee of the month, and a company awards ceremony every 2 years
- Family friendly flexible working hours
- 50% off childcare (Including holiday camp)
- Up to 33 days holiday (increased with service)
- Over 800 Monthly freebies and offers through Perkbox.
- NEST Pension scheme for all staff
- A supportive structure